Volunteer to help with the Holiday Basket program! Contact Linda Bates, president of The Newtown Fund, at 203-442-4045 or email NewtownFund@gmail.com.
- Solicit dontaions and adopters for the Holiday Basket Program
- Organize a toy drive
- Include a link to The Newtown Fund website in your company newsletter
- Send an email to your family, friends and colleagues about adopting a family
- Ask your favorite business for a donation (monetary, gift card or item)
Help set up for the Holiday Basket Depot Day
Friday, December 14th, 2018 at Fraser Woods School, starting at 4PM and Saturday, December 15th, 2018 starting at 7AM
- Wrap gifts.
- Organize food and gifts when they are dropped off by adopters
- Organize the breakfast and lunch table with food and drink for volunteers
Be part of Depot Day - Sat., Dec. 15, 2018
Depot Day is the day the gifts and food are collected and distributed to the families in the Holiday Basket program. Depot Day is Saturday, December 15th, 2018 at Fraser Woods School, starting at 7:30am.